For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Friday, January 6, 2012

BLACK CHERRY LIPS: I FEEL LOVE

Even if wine stained and berry colored lips weren’t “in” for the season, I would still rock my Black Cherry lip gloss. The color makes me feel grown up and sexy in a Donna Summer kind of way. It’s almost as though the color gives me permission to be the grown up I once pretended to be as a kid. . . "too hot ta trot now baby!"

Never mind the fact I couldn’t have been more than 5-or-6 years old, “I Feel Love” by Donna Summer was my jam. From time to time, Mr. Gray the next door neighbor would knock on the thin walls of our two family flat as a signal to put some ‘drawers’ on the volume of the component set. Of course I would oblige, but not without an attitude. Mr. Gray had no idea how much he was blocking my groove. I may have physically been in my living room, but in my head I was smack dab in the center of the dance floor at a big, fancy night club far, far, away!





Laugh SHINE Repeat Creator, Tammie Holland wearing Black Cherry
Photo by King Yella, Make up by Camile Scott for Creations by Camille


That’s me sitting on my mom’s lap circa a year that really doesn’t matter. (LOL) My aunt Stephanie is putting color on my sister Kelly’s lips. Had my Black Cherry Laugh SHINE Repeat been around back then, I probably would have gotten more whoopings! There is a God. . . and I feel L-O-V-E!

What's your favorite Laugh SHINE Repeat color? Share your story! We'd love to blog about you! Reach out to us via email at laughshinerepeat@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment