For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Confessions of a Lip Gloss Addict

This is how I roll! A cup of tea on one side and lip gloss on the other!

I probably should NOT apply lip gloss while driving, but I do.  Over the years, I’ve actually gotten quite good at watching the road and using a lip gloss wand without looking at my lips. I can get the consistency on my lips perfectly in just a couple of seconds. It doesn’t matter; day or night, I can get my lips poppin’ in a flash! I am addicted to lip gloss! I love it!

Honestly, Keeping a few tubes close to me at all times helps to satisfy my need to have moist, glossy lips on the go. I stash my Laugh SHINE Repeat everywhere; in my purse, the medicine cabinet in my bathroom, at work and especially in the car! Question: Where do you keep your lip gloss? I’d love to know!

XOXO,

8 comments:

  1. Me too Tammie...its in my purse, my pockets, my car door and glove box, my night stand, the makeup kit in the bathroom....and the sad part is my 7 year old daughter is just as bad with it. She too has well over 20 rotating glosses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Train up a child in the way SHE should go! I love it!

    Sounds like me and my daughter. I allow her to wear Laugh SHINE Repeat, but she also has some fun kid stuff of her own. Still, we try to be careful with our selection of glosses made for little girls. Some of them contain parabens and other yucky chemicals that can be harmful down the road. If you buy them too, check the labels!

    Take care,
    Tammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tammie I actually never thought about that. I do know that some of the cheap ones were irritating to her so we discontinued using them. I am going to have to look into getting some LSR. Thanks, & have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Thank you! If my daughter had her way, she'd wear my Fire Engine Red lip gloss everyday. However, Pink Rocks and 24K are usually the colors I allow her to wear. The glitter finish in those glosses is what kids her age enjoy.

    Can't wait for you to try LSR!

    xoxo
    Tammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking I just need to get the happy bag... I love all the LSR colors. LOL but serious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly awed after read this in view of some quality work and instructive considerations . I just wanna express profound gratitude for the essayist and want you to enjoy all that life has to offer for coming!. Custom Boxes with logo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, you have pointed out some great points, I also think this s a very excellent website. cupcake mix box

    ReplyDelete
  8. After looking at a number of the blog posts on your blog, I honestly like your way of writing a blog. I saved it as a favorite to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my website too and let me know how you feel.parveen shakir poetry sad

    ReplyDelete