For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Monday, December 20, 2010

... and it worked!

“I attract happiness to myself today and everyday.” Those were the words I said to myself as I touched up my lip gloss and headed out the door for rapper Nelly’s Black and White Ball in St. Louis last night. I’d been the ball many times before, but last night was different. It was important for me to make a good, first impression. Laugh Shine Repeat didn’t exist last year. Sure, I wanted to dance and have fun, but I also wanted to talk to as many women as possible about being happy.  More than passing out a few random tubes of lip gloss, I wanted women to understand what Laugh Shine Repeat is all about – Using an everyday beauty tool like lip gloss as a reminder to seek happiness.

So, I said those words again:

“I attract happiness to myself today and everyday.”

Long before I left my house, I began envisioning how the evening would unfold. I didn’t imagine – I actually SAW myself happy and interacting with other happy people… and it worked.

Virginia Kerr of KMOV TV/Channel 4 in St. Louis and Tammie Holland


“I attract happiness to myself today and everyday.”

Affirmations are so powerful. When worded correctly and emotionally charged, affirmations can tap into the unlimited power of our subconscious mind - manifesting our desires.

As a woman thinketh… attract happiness DAILY!
Laugh SHINE Repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment