For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Friday, December 31, 2010

TAKE CHANCES - Don’t Limit Yourself!

Sources say Meagan Good is looking to break out of the acting box in 2011! The adorable starlet was spotted at a nightclub in LA earlier this week – sporting great RED LIPS and a new attitude.

In addition to a recurring role on the new season of ‘The Game’ on BET, the actress will make music with a newly formed girl group, ‘H.E.L.L.O.’ Look for her to sing alongside three other beauties in a band being described as Beastie Boys meets Vanity 6.

Take a page from Meagan Good’s life in 2011 and try something new. Be it a new lip color, job or mental perspective – just go for it! Life it too short; don’t place limits on yourself!

One of my favorite quotes comes from an unknown author, Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with that quote! I've had to learn this the hard way. I struggled with not wanting to repeat past mistakes and poor decisions so much that I was afraid to take chances and step out on faith in "HIM" and "Myself". I realized by doing so, that I've missed out on some wonderful opportunities and moments in life that I'll never be able to experience.
    "Nothing ventured...nothing gained".

    ReplyDelete