For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HOW TO MAKE A THIN TOP LIP LOOK FULL

QUESTION:
My top and bottom lips are two different sizes. My top lip is very thin and my bottom lip is very full. I only wear light colored lip gloss because I don't want to bring attention to my lips. I am very self conscious. I would love to wear red lip gloss, but I don't know how. Can you offer some suggestions?


SUGGESTION:
Try using a little concealer on your top lip line - first. Then using a lip pencil, slightly line outside your upper lip. Careful not to use the pencil too far away from your lip line. Also, match the color of the pencil as closely to your desired lip color as possible. Lining your lip in this way should make your top lip look a little fuller. You can control lip colors and keep them from running by using a lip stick before adding gloss. 


For bold red lips, try Fire Engine Red by Laugh SHINE Repeat, $16.


Actual Color Swatch





2 comments:

  1. Add a little plumper to the top lip. Then use concealer, line, then put lipstick on..The best way to see where to put the line is to smile. Normally when u smile your lip gets smaller. So smile then apply your lip liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point! Thank you so much for the tips! Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete