For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Laugh SHINE Repeat: Sayings to LIVE by!

At Laugh SHINE Repeat, we believe in the importance of using good words for positive results. Good words can help guide lives into fantastic directions.

The words Laugh SHINE Repeat are clearly presented on our products as a positive reminder to those who use them. As often as possible, LAUGH freely, SHINE always and work to REPEAT what brings you joy.

As you Laugh, SHINE and REPEAT today, try reciting a few of these affirmations. Print this page and place it in your purse or wallet. Remember, speak what you want, believe what you say and experience the best of it all!

Happy Monday! - xoxox

I attract happiness to myself today and everyday.

• Happiness expands within me. It lightens my life and touches everyone I meet.

• Right now, as I think this thought, circumstances are shifting to flood every aspect of my life with happiness.

LAUGH SHINE REPEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment