For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lip Gloss Horoscope: LEO

Leo (July 23-August 23)



Characteristics: Known as "The Boss," Leos like being in control and can be, um, bossy. You love to be the center of attention and are very social and extroverted. It's no surprise that your symbol is a Lion.

Your Lip gloss Horoscope: A bold pink will compliment Leo's flamboyance. Try HOT LIPS by Laugh SHINE Repeat!

Tomorrow: Virgo (August 23-September 22)

1 comment:

  1. Imma BOSS huh?! This might be true! LOL! I have the ENTIRE LSR collection. I've tried just about every color, except for the HOT LIPS! I'm going out this weekend, so I'll wear the HOT LIPS for the first time. Thanx for such a GREAT product! I LOVE Laugh Shine Repeat Glossware. REALLY!!!

    ReplyDelete