For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons Loves Her Lip Gloss

Kimora Lee Simmons is an inspiration to women everywhere. So, it goes without saying; We ADORE her! Kimora ROCKS!

Recently the newlywed, mother of three and entrepreneur who now has three fashion labels, her own perfume, and her own skin care line revealed she is nothing without her lip gloss!

In a recent interview with www.thefrisky.com, Kimora talks about the lengths she would go to get a “little pretty shine” for her lips.

From the interview:

If you could only keep one makeup item from your bag, what would it be?
Only one? I have a few. I need a new lip gloss. But if you’re gonna take it from me on an island, I will find it again with a little oil from a coconut or something. I need something for my lips—a little pretty shine. I need a little pop of blush. But again, if I were stranded, I could use a little flower ink or a little berry juice to get a little flush of the cheek. And waterproof mascara. I don’t know if I could find that, so let’s go with that. Oh wait! I left off my SPF. Gotta have that.

Check out the rest of the interview HERE: Kimora Lee Simmons on Life, Love and Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment