For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Happy Woman Is A Beautiful Woman - period!


A happy woman is a beautiful woman – period! That's what the Laugh Shine Repeat brand is all about. Our mission is to use everyday beauty tools to inspire happiness. We think it’s important to share words of encouragement and positive affirmations. One of the affirmations we love to share is, “I attract happiness to myself today and every day.” We enclose affirmations just like that with all our Laugh Shine Repeat Glossware packaging. We do so to inspire happiness and joy.

Beverly P., of St. Louis writes, “Hey Tammie, got my Laugh SHINE Repeat today and you would have thought I had a mink coat in my mailbox! I was too excited!!!!! I know we have never met, but I am sooo proud and happy for you. I have my lip gloss on like I’m going somewhere ~ LMBO!!! OH ~ LOVE THE PERSONAL TOUCH! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!!!”

AWESOME! Thank you so much, Beverly! Continue to be happy and spread your joy with others! A happy woman is a beautiful woman – period!



No comments:

Post a Comment