For the best lip gloss EVER
visit the LaughShineRepeat
online store!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

GO BARE: A Tammie Holland Favorite

Tammie Holland, creator of Laugh SHINE Repeat Glossware loves laughing and loves wearing neutral colored lip shades, like GO BARE. “Of course I adore every color in my gloss ware collection, but I can do so much with GO BARE,” Holland says. “Sometimes I pair my GO BARE lip gloss with smokey eyes or hardly any shadow at all. It’s really a gem of a color."

GO BARE is a sheer, warm mid-tone nude colored lip gloss with soft SHINE and incredible staying power. Women who enjoy wearing nude lips overwhelmingly choose GO BARE over any other Laugh SHINE Repeat neutral color. It's one of the brand's top sellers.

Tammie Holland, who is also co-host of the “The Tony Scott Show” radio program on Clear Channel station KMJM-FM, likes to choose her lip gloss based on her mood – not just her attire. “I believe in the importance of surrounding myself with inspiration at all times,” she says with a chuckle. “My lip gloss inspires me. Sometimes a particular color or its name gives me energy for the day ahead.”

GO BARE was the color Holland chose to wear on the short video clip below. “Just like the color of the gloss, my on air delivery is slightly transparent and I always try to shine,” she says. “Jumping in and out of character or simply speaking my mind is much easier to do when I am being true to myself.” Holland pauses and says with a huge smile, “I think my radio listeners enjoy me most when I let go and GO BARE! So, I try to do it as often as possible!”

(GO BARE, $16, www.laughshinerepeat.com)




Check out The Tony Scott Show featuring Tammie Holland weekday afternoon's from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m. Central Time HERE: KMJM-FM

No comments:

Post a Comment